Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The responses

Terri Gualano from AT&T was first to respond within minutes of us sending out the e-mail.  She will have her own section on responses, as all of hers were via e-mail.

Skip Johnson from Charter Communications sent an e-mail on Tuesday morning indicating that he had received the e-mail and would be getting back to me.

No word from Robert Smith, Bright House Networks.

On Tuesday afternoon I decided to follow up via phone with two of the three (AT&T, as mentioned, will have their own post on this blog with their response).

I first called Robert Smith, Bright House Networks.  He picked up after the first ring.  I told him who I was and asked if he'd received my e-mail.  He indicated that he had and that he was intending to respond, but that it had been a busy day.  He informed me that my e-mail had been scheduled to be discussed with the president and vice-president of Bright House.  A conference call was scheduled for Monday morning at 7:30 am.  He indicated that he would get back to me after the call.

Next I called Skip Johnson of Charter Communications.  He also picked up after the first ring.  Mr. Johnson indicated that my e-mail had been forwarded to several departments, including marketing.  He indicated that the process "was a slow one".  I asked if I could sit down and discuss the issue with someone, to which he said I could not, as they were located in St. Louis.  I told him that I was interested in putting a face to the idea so that it's not just a sterile e-mail.  He indicated that he would notify me when he knew something.

The promising thing about Charter and Bright House is that they had a positive attitude about the concept.  Let's go to the next post and discuss AT&T.

No comments:

Post a Comment